Whether you are a business owner, salesperson, individual contributor, an executive or an administrator, selling is a part of your job. While you might not be in direct sales, we all have customers, and we all sell. Too often when we say “customer” we only think of people outside the organization. A professional salesperson understands the customer’s need and assists them in defining the best solution to fill that need – regardless if it’s an internal or external customer. Successful people continue to be successful regardless of what they are selling (ideas, products, or services), who they are selling for, when they are selling and whom they are selling to. These are the salespeople you want to model. Their success is always rooted in “how” they are selling.
Russ Peterson and Kevin Karschnik of iSpeak will present Selling4Success at the Mind Your Business Workshop on Thursday, July 26, 2007 from 8:30am - 11:00am (registration and breakfast begin at 8:00am). This interactive workshop will give participants the opportunity to improve the critical sales skills of understanding your target customer, listening, asking questions and addressing tough questions and objections. During the session you will:
- Understand the key role sales plays in today's business environment
- Learn effective methods for prospecting
- Discover why people "buy holes" instead of "drill bits"
- Learn the five phases that define the sales process
- Learn effective methods for actively listening to others
- Learn a questioning process to properly diagnose a customer's needs
- Learn successful opening and probing questions
- Recognize common objections and how to handle them before they arise
Attend the Mind Your Business Workshop and develop your sales skills for today’s competitive sales environment. This workshop is sponsored by The Round Rock Chamber of Commerce, The Rural Capital Area Workforce Development Board, The Round Rock Economic Development Partnership, and The Texas State University Small Business Development Center.
For more information visit http://www.roundrockchamber.org/page.php/news_events?p_id=39
To register for the event, visit http://www.memberservicecenter.org/irmweb/wc.dll/txroucoc?id=txroucoc&doc=events/event&kn=174 or contact Jolee Pekarek at 512.255.5805 or email@example.com.