Do You Struggle With Wandering Messages, Inability to Inspire, or Difficulty with Simplifying Complex Ideas?
When was the last time you heard someone say, “What is the story here?” during your presentation? Storytelling is just another way of creating message structure. If you think about a message being structured, it could contain three compartmentalized buckets of unrelated information. We would all agree that the data has been delivered with structure. But, if there is no through-line to create a cohesive message with flow, then you don’t have much of a story.
If you want your information to tell a story and not just be organized data, you will need a template for creating that flow. The iSpeak Corporate Storytelling workshop will provide you with models and techniques for telling stories to build a business narrative and to support a single point you’re making.
This workshop is a powerful lesson for technical professionals who struggle with information overload in presentations and have a need to present a better story. It is also excellent for senior leaders who need to find better methods to inspire their teams to step into change.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn powerful tools for mapping out a corporate story
- Discover the one key factor used in stories to create movement for the audience
- Apply influence methods to your story for creating audience movement
- Receive some of the most common storyline models for building engagement
- Construct and deliver a story to the audience
- Receive professional coaching and feedback on your stories