When was the last time you heard someone say, “What is the story here?” during your presentation? Storytelling is just another way of creating message structure. If you think about a message being structured, it could contain three compartmentalized buckets of unrelated information. We would all agree that the data has been delivered with structure. But, if there is no through-line to create a cohesive message with flow, then you don’t have much of a story.
If you want your information to tell a story and not just be organized data, you will need a template for creating that flow. The iSpeak Corporate Storytelling workshop will provide you with models and techniques for telling stories to build a business narrative and to support a single point you’re making.
This workshop is a powerful lesson for technical professionals who struggle with information overload in presentations and have a need to present a better story. It is also excellent for senior leaders who need to find better methods to inspire their teams to step into change.
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn powerful tools for mapping out a corporate story
- Discover the one key factor used in stories to create movement for the audience
- Apply influence methods to your story for creating audience movement
- Receive some of the most common storyline models for building engagement
- Construct and deliver a story to the audience
- Receive professional coaching and feedback on your stories